On the levels with hot air balloons, you need to get the hot air balloons to the grey "hoovers". The balloons are not always lined perfectly so that they would go straight up to the hoovers by clearing blocks from between the hoovers and the balloons. Thus, you need to move or "teleport" the balloons by making them go through the teleports. It's not enough to get the hot air balloons through the teleports to clear them, the teleports are just there to move the balloons to a different location on the board.
Articles in this section
- What is the ticket with a piggy nose on it?
- What are pre-level boosters?
- What is the Daily Bonus?
- What do all the various boosters do and how do I get them?
- What are the Daily Quests and why should I play them?
- What is the fourth star on some levels, and how do I earn it?
- What are Hatchlings for?
- How do hot air balloons and hoovers work?
Article is closed for comments.